PE2PRINT® (HDPE) is a continuously extruded high-performance, high density polyethylene characterized by toughness, durability, and ease of processing. It is a cost effective material for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Weather and moisture resistant
- Available in matte or smooth surfaces
- Can be diecut or guillotined with ease
- "Living hinge" characteristics
- Material will not chip, crack, peel or break
- Vacuum and heat formable grades available
- Can be ultra-sonic welded
- Thickness range is .014" to .250"
- Cost effective outdoor material
- Surface does not scratch easily thereby making processing and shipping less problematic
- Even thin gauges can be diecut or guillotined with ease
- Creative possibilities utilizing the highly fatigue-resistant built-in hinge
- Can be decorated using conventional, U.V., or 4-color process screen printing, lithography, and hot stamping
Our versatile line of Dura-Flex and Enviro-flex loose-leaf binders can accommodate a variety of standard paper and ring sizes, as well as unconventional paper and ring dimensions. The durable polyethylene binder stock is available in a range of thicknesses from .015 in. to .250 in.
- Loose-Leaf Accessories
We offer a wide range of loose-leaf accessories designed to increase the versatility of our binders. Our sheet lifters prevent your important papers from snagging or tearing, while our indexes and tabs help organize your materials. These accessories can be printed with any customized artwork you choose.
- Specialty Products
We can die-cut virtually any shape for your specialty advertising and promotional uses, including signage and other novelty products. Our tough grades of polyethylene are durable enough to withstand heavy use and can be shaped into a myriad of products such as brochure holders and other point-of-purchase displays.
- Presentation Portfolios/Tote Boxes
We offer a wide variety of cases and tote boxes for use as sales and marketing kits, convention portfolios and other specialty packages. These rugged polyethylene boxes stand up to the wear and abuse that can tear vinyl or paper boxes. Let us custom-design and print a tote box for your needs.